Thursday, April 4, 2013

Green Goddess Salad Dressing and Sheep


I don't know about others but I remember Green Goddess dressing out of the bottle when I was a youngster .... it had a really strange taste.  I was hesitant to try this recipe but it sounded so delicious.  And it was!  Try it and see if you feel the same way.


Green Goddess Salad Dressing

1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. mayonnaise
2 T. red wine vinegar
1/2 c. finely chopped fresh parsley
1/4 c. finely chopped fresh basil
1/4 c. finely chopped fresh dill
1 clove garlic, minced
1 to 2 T. water

Mix and chill before using!!

As promised, here is a picture of our ragamuffins!  Aren't they pitiful looking? This is the BEFORE picture, I will be sure to post an AFTER as well so you can see what I'm talking about. It's the funniest thing ~ after we shear them they look at each other as if to say "Who are you?" and then ram each other, sometimes ferociously.  They look so cute and they act so frisky when they are all pretty .... 


Daisy and Dottie (she has a freckle on her nose)

Doris and Peanut (a twin)
We are so excited to travel to Mesa tomorrow to watch our grandson play baseball.  He is 7 years old and this is his first year playing .... I think he is a star!  And then we will have a BBQ with our #1 and #2 sons and their families.  We have a 14 year old Japanese young man living with us for one month and we want him to meet the family and be able to exchange stories.   Although it is hard to experience America in one month .... it has been a great start for him and for us.  I have many great stories that I will share along the way.  Bye for now ~





No comments:

Post a Comment