Friday, May 1, 2015

Beautiful Days and Fun Times ~


Who can pass by a go-cart race when you're with the kids and grands?  Not me :)  Oh so fun ~ gotta stay out of the way of #2 son.  He remains fearless even at the ripe old age of 26 (almost 27).  This was Payton's first time driving his own car ~ he loved it and did a great job.  McKyla and I came in a respectful 3rd place out of the three of us (won't mention how many times they lapped us) .... funny!


#1 Grandson ....



#2 son ....


Can't drive with your eyes closed Gran ....



We had a great time on our Prescott trip.  Hubby and a friend biked in The Whiskey race ~ it was a great experience for all but I don't think it will happen again any time soon.  That was a bucket list item and I do believe it's been checked off the list.  



Crossing the finish line ... oh what a great feeling!!



We camped with our dear friends at The City of Rocks ~ a nice place with lots to look at and nearby hiking areas ~ huge rock formations and a beautiful lake (Watson Lake).  

Looks like you could push this over, huh?



Watson Lake ....



Looks like a dinosaur spine to me .... Yes?



Photo op of Hubby and I ....


I am enjoying typing this blog on my front porch today!  The weather is so nice .. who wants to stay inside on days like today.  Starting to get the lawn ready for re-seeding and the sunflower beds are all spiffed up now.  Maybe we will do some planting tomorrow.  The garden is a whole different story and needs lots of work.  That for another day ~ 

Maybe acouple more lilac bushes here ...



Oh my garden ... needs work  :(



Grass is coming along nicely ...



This will be home to big beautiful sunflowers ... can't wait!!


That's all for now .. thank you for stopping by.  Wherever you are today or whatever you're doing take a few minutes to breath deep and be thankful for our many blessings!!  I have more than can be counted and I'm sure you do too.

Hugs to you.

1 comment:

  1. Go Karts! Oh what fun! I think the "big kids" like them as much as the little kids. The City of Rocks looks very cool. Best wishes on your gardening and sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete